Saturday, February 20, 2010

4 Days

It doesn't seem possible that I leave in four days. I moved out of aunt Judy's house in Eau Claire yesterday, it was such a weird feeling. In eighteen months of living with her, her house has become my home. I feel kind of out of place at mom and dad's in New Auburn. I'm not "home" but I'm not gone yet either. I have one bag packed so far. Surprisingly I fit almost all of my clothes in my backpack. So I'll have a little extra room in my other bag which will be nice. I feel like I'm getting more and more prepared. I just have to say all my good-byes now :( I'm so excited to go!

2 comments:

  1. “It’s a dangerous business, ‘Frodo, going out of your door,’ he used to say. ‘You step into the Road, and if you don’t keep your feet, there is no knowing where you might be swept off to.’”

    Frodo, quoting Bilbo in The Fellowship of the Ring, Book 1, Chapt. 3

    I'm excited to see all that God has for you and will impart into you. I'm practically on pins and needles!

    Love, Pastor Jeff

    ReplyDelete
  2. "How beautiful are the feet of them that preach the gospel of peace, and bring glad tidings of good things!" Romans 10:15 KJV

    ReplyDelete